Whats Got You Stumped?
Daniel Dean provides excellent stump digging and stump removal options. Here are a few things to consider:
1. Stumps aren’t pretty. Stumps aren’t necessarily the most beautiful lawn decoration. If you like to stay on top of your yard and landscaping, removing the stump is well worth it.
2. Stumps are hazardous. Stumps are dangerous to your children and animals. When running and playing in your yard, they may not look for the stump and trip over it. If a guest or neighbor falls over it and hurts themselves, the liability falls into your hands. Stumps are also a mowers worst enemy and can damage them if run over.
3. Stumps cause new tree growth. Sometimes leaving the stump behind contributes to new sprouts, which can result in many small trees growing around the stump which in turn can be much more expensive than just removing the stump. The new shoots may need chemical repellent to remove entirely and can leech nutrients from other plants around them.
4. Stumps attract insects. When you leave stumps in your lawn, the decaying tree takes a long time to rot away completely. While it’s decaying, the stump attracts beetles, termites, ants and other wood-boring pests. You may not mind them in your yard, but they can eventually spread to your home and some may infest the other plants in your yard.
5. Stumps take up precious yard space. Especially if you don’t have a very large yard, the space you lose from the stump and roots may occupy a lot of space. Some stumps can be exponential in size depending on where you live.
Removing the stump through digging requires removing the dirt and roots from around the stump and pulling the stump straight from the ground. Our Employees take extra care to make sure that the hole created from removing the stump is properly filled and sealed and your yard is looking good as new.
Contact Us today to get a quote!